Monday, December 13, 2004

Posting Photos

As you can probably tell, I was finally successful at posting photos. I am so excited that it finally worked. I can't tell you how many times I failed before it finally worked. I promise to continue to post photos periodically (if our camera continues to work).
I posted five photos from the past month. Three of them have direct connection to previous blogs. There are a couple from our trip to Chortitza island near Zaporozhye. The island is famous for its connections to the Cossacks. They are sort of the founding fathers (or historical heros) of many Ukrainians. Supposedly they held their meetings under this tree before chasing the Poles out of Ukraine (with Russia's help) a long time ago. Anyway, it is a historically significant location that some of you might like to see.

-Dave